Outstanding students aiming to pursue their undergraduate Medicine programme in NTU may apply for the Scholarship.
• Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
• Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate Medicine programme in NTU.
• Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma or IB Diploma qualifications.
• Outstanding contributions or attributes in other areas such as community service or student leadership.
• Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need and who are able to speak Mandarin.